As therapists we are accredited with the UKCP, BPC and/or the BACP and have trained at the country’s most highly-respected institutions. Collectively, we bring a diverse range of experience to our therapeutic work – and a profound understanding of how hard it can be to maintain emotional balance in contemporary life.
Our unique skills stem from a range of professional experiences and backgrounds that include:
- clinical leadership in the NHS
- specialist knowledge of palliative care for people affected by cancer and other serious illness, including bereavement care
- expertise in the field of education including developmental disorders and specific Special Needs
- the challenges involved in the armed forces and security services including associated traumas for service personnel and victims
- decades of work with addiction and its impact on families, including direct experience of the emotional challenges involved in maintaining long-term sobriety
- considerable experience of working within the creative industry including the arts, culture, media and advertising
- the pressures involved in the legal profession, both individual, international and corporate.